segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009

Cenas (I)

. Carlos Paião


. janis joplin


. Os Senhores do Norte Bernard Cornwell


. O Cavaleiro da Morte Bernard Cornwell


. Bob Dylan canções (os 2 volumes), 30 eur cada


. Zeca Afonso : Textos e Canções, 15 eur


. off with their heads, kaiser chiefs


. cursos online


. maria rita


. PJ HARVEY


. 'There are too many women in your life Jack... I know, but I can only forget a woman after crying and fucking with her.'


. 'You should be happy now Jack everything is just the way you want. That must be why I feel so



. Azulejos!


. E quando tudo corria exactamente como ele queria as coisas perderam o sentido.
. Terra Preta


. Filme 'Lost city' cuba linda: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=1E59TYSET50&feature=related


. Gipsy Kings


. Arlo Guthrie- Alice's Restaurant


. Filme Amazing Grace


. 'After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul, and you learn that love doesn't mean learning and company doesn't mean security. And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promisses. And you begin to accept your defeat with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child. And you learn to build all your roads on today, beacuse tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans. After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone else to bring you flowers. And you learn that you really can endure... That you really are strong, and that you really do have worth.' Veronica A. Shoffstall


. Jose Marti!!


. And then he just said : I don't wanna be Jack anymore, I want to reborn and be everyboby else.


. Jack, keep trying you will get it! I find trying to be almost he same as failing baby...


. Hear what I say, one day you'll rule the World Jack... My only dream is to be a farmer, be Lord and king of my seeds.


. Dialética


É claro que a vida é boa

E a alegria, a única indizível emoção

É claro que te acho linda

Em ti bendigo o amor das coisas simples

É claro que te amo

E tenho tudo para ser feliz

Mas acontece que eu sou triste...



Vinicius de Moraes


. A comida e das coisas mais insignificantes, desde que a tenhamos em abundância.


. A noite e escura mas e nela que vemos as estrelas.


. Jack devias aproveitar para reflectir... Quando me sinto inclinado a faze-lo olho para um espelho antes que seja tarde de mais. Reflectir e sempre bom acho eu... As vezes estamos feios ou ha pouca luz.


. But Jack you could have saved the World today! I know but I was too bussy. Jack!! Too bussy doing what?? Too busy thinking about saving the World...


. O ainda e uma palavra grande demais para o tempo que dura.


. Look it's raining Jack. No no no, the clouds are all inside my head.


. There's something wrong about you Jack... I know, I found I still have things in me that are right.


. Jack, don't you feel an hunger to become more, to become better, to do great things, to be gigant? I do, and that's what makes me feel so so small...


. Buzzin' - Shwayze


. Server 5. Kirjavedix


. finalmenteummaildecente@gmail.com


. Instead- Madeleine qualquer coisa


. Retserrof: dasinterwebs@gmail.com


. Eu adoro o Sol porque não há nada como uma boa sombra.


. Passion Pit


. E-books reader


. marikki007@hotmail.com


. miguelteixeira.mail@gmail.com


. Parede de cortiça


. Eu não, nao esperes nada de mim nunca para nada em tempo algum, considera.me o zero absoluto no conceito fisico-quimico do termo.


. Jack what are doing with all those papers? -I'm a rebel looking for a cause.


. "because I believe we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart"


. Aquarela do Brasil Disney - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBq4VEBFq4


. Viagem a Portugal - José Saramago


. Jorge de Sena


. PITANGAS


. “Aqueles que passam por nós, não vão sós, não nos deixam sós. Deixam um pouco de si, levam um pouco de nós”. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



. SOL!!


. Jack what's the matter with you? Can't you see? I flew so high and now I can't live so low...



. Friska Valjor http://fidosofices.blogspot.com/2009/06/arpeggio_24.html


. http://caderno.josesaramago.org/


. Nuno Lean


. John Butler Trio


. Firmin - Sam Savage


. "Aptece-me pinar e ameixas verdes"



. high tide or low tide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6w_Z-FTlU

. Mother Nature Network http://www.mnn.com/

. http://www.nature.org/?src=t1

. http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

. Quizas, Quizas, Quizas


2 comentários:

  1. agora precisava de ti para me chamares a razão e me mostrares o lado positio da situção.
    ou então brincares com ela e eu pensar que afinal nem é assim tão mau.
    ou então simplesmente para dizeres coisas sem nexo que eu vou perceber e por isso gozar contigo.
    ou então dizer eu coisas sem nexo e tu perceberes e disparatares ainda mais.
    agora simplesmente precisava de ti.
    porque me fazes falta.
    não te ter dado o devido valor fez-me mal... mas não erro outra vez!
    por isso, bora dizer coisas sem nexo, gozar um com o outro e disparatar muuiito!
    és o gui :) isso basta e diz tudo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. o fundo preto é como o vestido preto, combina com qualquer estado de espirito, depende do que lhe acrescentas :)

    ResponderEliminar